Learn about how to avoid these 8 costly mistakes families make in their estate plans in our Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
8 COSTLY MISTAKES FAMILIES MAKE IN THEIR ESTATE PLANS
Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 6:30 pm
Join Brandon McGee for a special ONLINE 55 minute education event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
During the workshop, you will learn how to avoid common mistakes in estate planning as well as:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- How to protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- How to preserve your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How to plan before you need Long Term Care
- PROBATE: What is it? How does it work? Why does everyone want to avoid it? How can you avoid probate altogether
- How to distribute your estate to the people you choose and when you choose
- How to address the various needs of each of your beneficiaries now and how to adjust to their changing needs after you die
- How to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become incapacitated or disabled
- Planning for a family member with special needs or disabilities
- How to ensure your family is not torn apart over possessions and money
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 55 minute estate planning webinar!
Brandon enjoys a successful law practice focusing on estate planning, elder law, Medicaid pre-planning and crisis planning, and probate. Brandon and his team combine legal skills with compassion and understanding to develop estate plans that are personalized to the needs of each of their clients.
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.