RSVP Required as this is a Dinner & Learn
At the workshop, we will discuss several important issues, including:
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
- How to plan before you need Long Term Care or Medicaid qualification to help pay for nursing home expenses which are over $5,000 per month locally.
- Learn how to protect your home and other assets from devastating nursing home expenses. You don’t have to be destitute to qualify for Medicaid.
- How probate works and, more importantly, how you can avoid probate altogether.
- How to protect your beneficiaries from losing their inheritance to creditors, divorce, government claims, and lawsuits.
- How to distribute your estate to the people you choose and when you choose.
- How to address the various needs of each of your beneficiaries now and how to adjust to their changing needs after you die.
- How to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become incapacitated or disabled.
- And much more…