Lunch & Learn
At the workshop, we will discuss several important issues including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- How to plan before you need Long Term Care or Medicaid qualification to help pay for nursing home expenses, which are over $5,000 per month locally
- Learn how to protect your home and other assets from devastating nursing home expenses. you don’t have to be destitute to qualify for Medicaid
- How probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid probate altogether
- How to protect your beneficiaries from losing their inheritance to creditors, divorce, government claims, and lawsuits
- How to distribute your estate to the people you choose, and when you choose
- How to address the various needs of each of your beneficiaries now, and how to adjust to their changing needs after you dies
- How to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding, if you become incapacitated or disabled.
- And much more . . .