HOW TO PAY FOR LONG-TERM CARE WITHOUT GOING BROKE
NURSING HOME ASSET PROTECTION
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
at 1:00pm CT
Join Brandon McGee for a special ONLINE 55 minute education event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
It is never too early (or too late) to begin weighing your options regarding long-term care. During this live webinar, you will learn how to pay for Long-Term care as well as:
- How to plan before you need Long-Term Care or Medicaid qualification to help pay for nursing home expenses, which are over $5,000 per month locally
- Contrary to what many people think, Medicare is not going to pay your nursing home bills – most people who enter nursing homes begin paying for their care out-of-pocket
- You do not have to be destitute to qualify for Medicaid
- You will learn strategies that will help you in qualifying for nursing home care
- How to protect your home and other savings from devastating nursing home expenses
- You must use your savings, usually down to $2,000, before you can qualify for help
- LEARN HOW TO PAY FOR CRISIS Long-Term Care and how to apply for Medicaid in a CRISIS Situation
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 55 minute estate planning webinar!
Brandon enjoys a successful law practice focusing on estate planning, elder law, Medicaid pre-planning and crisis planning, and probate. Brandon and his team combine legal skills with compassion and understanding to develop estate plans that are personalized to the needs of each of their clients.
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.