Attendees Will Learn:
• How traditional “bare bones” estate planning focuses primarily on passing wealth with no conditions or safeguards
• How to achieve estate planning goals while maximizing tax savings and creditor protection
• How to protect children from possible ex-spouses & creditors, remarriage protection after the death of a spouse, keeping assets within the original family unit
• How to distribute your estate to the people you choose, and when you choose
• How to avoid excessive attorney fees, court costs, and delays in passing on an inheritance
• And much more. . .
RSVP – Dinner & Learn