FREE LUNCH & LEARN AND TOUR OF TEXAS LIVE (rsvp required)
At the workshop, we will discuss several important issues including:
• The Advantages and Disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
• How to plan before you need Long Term Care or Medicaid qualification to help pay for nursing home expenses which are over $5,000 per month locally.
• Learn how to protect your home and other assets from devastating nursing home expenses. You don’t have to be destitute to qualify for Medicaid.
• How probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid probate altogether.
• How to protect your beneficiaries from losing their inheritance to creditors, divorce, government claims, and lawsuits.
• How to distribute your estate to the people you choose, and when you choose.
• How to address the various needs of each of your beneficiaries now, and how to adjust to their changing needs after you die.
• How to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become incapacitated or disabled.
• And much more…