Lunch & Learn RSVP Required 817.899.3286
7 COSTLY MISTAKES FAMILIES MAKE IN THEIR ESTATE PLANS
At the workshop we will discuss several important issues including:
• The Advantages and Disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
• How to distribute your estate to the people you choose, and when you choose.
• How traditional “bare bones” estate planning focuses primarily on passing wealth with no conditions or safeguards.
• How to protect children from possible ex-spouses & creditors, remarriage protection after the death of a spouse, keeping assets within the original family unit.
• How to address the various needs of each of your beneficiaries now, and how to adjust to their changing needs after you die.
• How to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become incapacitated or disabled.
• How probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid probate altogether.
• How to avoid excessive attorney fees, court costs, and delays in passing on an inheritance.
• And much more. .