Join Brandon McGee for coffee and croissants.
Limited seating per social distancing guidelines. Make your reservations today!
Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
During the workshop, you will learn how to avoid common mistakes in estate planning as well as:
- The advantages and disadvantages of - Wills and Living Trusts
- How to protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- How to preserve your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How to plan before you need Long Term Care
- PROBATE: What is it? How does it work? Why does everyone want to avoid it? How can you avoid probate altogether
- How to distribute your estate to the people you choose and when you choose
- How to address the various needs of each of your beneficiaries now and how to adjust to their changing needs after you die
- How to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become incapacitated or disabled
- Planning for a family member with special needs or disabilities
- How to ensure your family is not torn apart over possessions and money