Join Brandon McGee for Happy Hour.
Limited seating per social distancing guidelines. Make your reservations today!
It is never too early (or too late) to begin weighing your options regarding long-term care. During this seminar, you will learn how to pay for long-term care as well as:
- How to plan before you need Long-Term Care or Medicaid qualification to help pay for nursing home expenses, which are over $5,000 per month locally
- Contrary to what many people think, Medicare is not going to pay your nursing home bills – Most people who enter nursing homes begin paying for their care out-of-pocket
- You do not have to be destitute to qualify for Medicaid
- You will learn strategies that will help you in qualifying for nursing home care
- How to protect your home and other savings from devastating nursing home expenses
- You must use your savings, usually down to $2,000, before you can qualify for help
- LEARN HOW TO PAY FOR CRISIS Lon-Term Care and how to apply for Medicaid in a CRISIS Situation