Join Brandon McGee for an education event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
During the workshop, you will learn how to avoid common mistakes in estate planning as well as:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- Maintaining your privacy and protecting your estate against a living probate if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- Planning before you need Long-Term Care
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
- How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which are over $5,000 per month locally
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
This event is over and registration has been closed.