Join Brandon McGee for an education event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
During the workshop, you will learn how to avoid common mistakes in estate planning as well as:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- How to plan before you need Long-Term Care or Medicaid qualification to help pay for nursing home expenses, which are over $5,000 per month locally.
- How to preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
- How to protect your beneficiaries from losing their inheritance to creditors, divorce, government claims,and lawsuits.
- How to distribute your estate to the people you choose, and when you choose.
- How to address the various need of each of you beneficiaries now, and how to adjust to their changing needs after you die.
- How to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding, if you become incapacitated or disabled.
- And much more...
This event is over and registration has been closed.