Join the McGee Law Firm for Trustee & Power of Attorney School Including Living Trust Funding
Please Register Below:
January 18, 2023 at 3:00pm
Attorney, Brandon McGee
Brandon enjoys a successful law practice focusing on estate planning, elder law, Medicaid pre-planning and crisis planning, and probate. Brandon and his team combine legal skills with compassion and understanding to develop estate plans that are personalized to the needs of each of their clients.
Have you ever wondered…
If your ESTATE PLAN will work right when the time comes for it to work?
You have an ESTATE PLAN, but…
- Will your family know what to do upon your death or incapacity?
- Attendees will learn what to do after someone dies or is incapacitated.
- Do they know which of your estate planning documents your family or agents will need to use and when to use them?
- Attendees will learn the role various people and estate planning documents play in the process.
- We will cover tips and recommendations on what you can do now to prepare for the future.
- Do you have a Trust? Is it properly funded?
- Attendees will learn the role of funding and how the various assets should be funded to meet your estate planning goals.
Join us for this unique class.
Round up your adult children, Successor Trustees, Executors, and Power of Attorney Agents, Friends, and Neighbors and bring them too!
This one-of-a-kind workshop will also help you confirm that your estate plan is ready & waiting to work.