Learn about how to avoid costly mistakes families make in their estate plans in our webinar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection
Tuesday, August 23 at 6:30 PM
Join Brandon McGee for a special ONLINE 55 minute education event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
During the workshop, you will learn how to avoid common mistakes in estate planning as well as:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- Maintaining your privacy and protecting your estate against a living probate if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- Planning before you need Long-Term Care
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
- How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which are over $5,000 per month locally
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 55 minute estate planning webinar!
Brandon enjoys a successful law practice focusing on estate planning, elder law, Medicaid pre-planning and crisis planning, and probate. Brandon and his team combine legal skills with compassion and understanding to develop estate plans that are personalized to the needs of each of their clients.
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.