We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection Seminar online. Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your family home & nest egg
Friday, April 3, 2020
We will also cover the topics of
Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Brandon McGee for a special ONLINE 65 minute education event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How to plan before you need Long Term Care or Medicaid qualification to help pay for nursing home expenses which are over $5,000 per month locally.
- Learn how to protect your home and other assets from devastating nursing home expenses. You *don’t* have to be destitute to qualify for Medicaid.
- How probate works, and more importantly, how you can avoid probate altogether.
- How to protect your beneficiaries from losing their inheritance to creditors, divorce, government claims, and lawsuits.
- How to distribute your estate to the people you choose, and when you choose.
- How to address the various needs of each of your beneficiaries now, and how to adjust to their changing needs after you die.
- How to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become incapacitated or disabled.
- And much more….
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 65 minute estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Brandon McGee
Brandon enjoys a successful law practice focusing on estate planning, elder law, Medicaid pre-planning and crisis planning, and probate. Brandon and his team combine legal skills with compassion and understanding to develop estate plans that are personalized to the needs of each of their clients.